The National Testing Agency has already declared the exam dates of the NEET 2020 and also started the application procedure for NEET 2020. Hence, it’s the time when the NEET aspirants get curious to know about the marks that they must score in NEET to get a medical seat . And the NEET cut-off required to get shortlisted in the NEET counseling leading to screening and finally selection in the top government medical colleges of India.
Top government medical colleges
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC), Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC), New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- King George’s Medical University(KGMU), Lucknow
- Institute of Medical Sciences(IMS-BHU), Varanasi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC), New Delhi
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College(VMMC), New Delhi
- Grant Medical College & Sir Jamshedjeebhoy Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- University College of Medical Sciences – Delhi
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College & King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Sawai Man Singh Medical College – Jaipur
Moreover, after the merger of AIIMS and JIPMER this year in NEET, the cut-off marks leading to the admissions in top government medical colleges is going to differ in 2020. As the rank sequence of top government medical colleges in NEET will get altered by the inclusion of JIPMER Puducherry, AIIMS Delhi as well as the rest newly formed 12 AIIMS colleges.
Therefore to highlight and let you know the expected statistics of NEET 2020, Career Point has released a video analysis under the aegis of Shailendra Maheshwari, director and one of the most experienced faculty of Career Point. In this video analysis, you will get to know about the level of NEET 2020 question paper that the NTA will put forward this time.