JEE Main 2020 January attempt was organised from 6 to 9 January 2020. In which around 9.2 lakh students had registered for the test. out of which around 8.7 lakh students had appeared in the exam. For which the percentile scores of the students were announced on 17th January, who had appeared in the paper.
Now when the JEE Main exam dates have been rescheduled to July 18 to July 23, all those JEE 2020 aspirants who were not able to do their papers properly in January session, can certainly make up in the upcoming JEE Main 2020. Additionally, it will also benefit those candidates who missed the paper for some reasons. Now since it would be the last opportunity to improve the JEE Main scores, so we have brought some tips to improve your score in JEE Main 2020 from the desk of Mr Pramod Maheshwari, CMD of Career Point Group
Ways to score more in JEE Main 2020
- In case if you have not completed the JEE Main syllabus thoroughly, then try to complete it according to the available time. Even if it does not seem possible to complete the leftover syllabus, try to cover what you can do easily. You can also use the Career Point’s 60 days crash course program for JEE Main 2020 to touch the missed portion and to revise the already covered portion of the syllabus.
- Leave doing any random questions and practice more questions from JEE Main Question Papers of the previous year. Additionally, you should also practice all the questions of different dates as held during the JEE Main 2020 January attempt.
- Try to balance your speed and accuracy while solving the paper, for which you should take enough JEE Main 2020 Mock Test. Also, you can attempt the actual question papers of the previous JEE Main 2020 January session in the form of actual online tests provided by Career Point. It will not only allow to get an outlook of the question angle that the examiner is putting in the paper this time.
- Further which, if you are facing any trouble then take help from the teachers to resolve your doubts. In case of any conceptual doubts than don’t hesitate to get it cleared if the time frame allows you.
- Additionally, you can make a short term revision plan to tackle JEE Main 2020 according to the level of the topic or chapter. For which you can segregate them into easy, moderate and difficult ones.
- Try to master the easy topics or chapters of JEE Main, so that you can solve any question from it.
- For moderate chapters will require more time, and so you should keep practising enough number of questions. To help you achieve more marks in JEE Main 2020.
- For all the difficult chapters it might not be possible to get all the concepts cleared on your own. So you must take help from your teachers or a subject expert. Also if you feel that you can’t cover all the tough topics then don’t get stressed, as JEE Main 2020 only needs you to score more. It does not test whether a student has covered the whole JEE Main syllabus or not.
- Do not start any new chapter just before the JEE Main 2020 Exam day, as it will lower your confidence level.
- Apart from the technical factors, you also need to take care of your physical and mental fitness. Since it can surely affect your performance in the paper.
- Also, remain positive throughout your preparation and stay confident during the examination hour as it will help you increase your productivity in the paper.
And last but not the least, avoid repeating the mistakes that you committed in the JEE Main 2020 January session.