NTA Declared JEE Main January 2020 results, in the form of NTA Scores for B.E. and B.Tech on the official website of NTA JEE Main – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. And notified through a press release dated 17th January 2020 and will declare the result of B.arch and B.planing latter on.
The National Testing Agency aka NTA conducted the JEE Main Examination of January session for B.E. and B.Tech from 7th to 9th of January 2020, in two shifts for all three days i.e. in a total of 6 sifts. This examination was organized in 233 cities at 570 examination centres of India and abroad.
As per the official stats released by the NTA, precisely 9, 21,261 candidates were registered for B.E. /B. Tech in JEE Main 2020 January session. On the other hand a total of 8, 69,010 students appeared in this examination.
List of candidates who get top NTA score in JEE Main 2020 January session
There are a total of 9 candidates who have scored 100 NTA Score in January 2020 exam in B.E. and B.Tech.
NTA has also released the list of state-wise toppers along with their respective NTA Scores in B.E./B.Tech as shown below.
Moreover, to conduct JEE Main January session smoothly and fairly the NTA deployed precisely 536 Observers, 213 City- Coordinators and 19 Regional Coordinators.
Also, the following measures were taken to make the examination transparent:-
- JEE Main January 2020 was thoroughly conducted in CBT (computer-based test) mode and CCTV Surveillance was carried out.
- the examination centers of the JEE Main 2020 were installed with Jammers, to prevent the candidates from getting involved in any unfair practice by the mobile phones or any other electronic device during the examination, were installed at
- The Question Paper of all the 6 shifts of JEE Main January session and the recorded responses of the respective shifts were made available on the website to be referred by the candidates.
- The answer keys of the JEE Main (January) 2020 question papers were displayed previously to enable the concerned candidates to put up their challenges in case they felt some errors or other problems.
Dates and schedules of JEE Main 2020 April session
The students have the choice to appear in one/two examinations i.e. in the JEE Main 2020 January session or April session.
The fresh registrations for the upcoming for April JEE Main 2020 online applications will start from 7th February to 7th March 2020. The images of the candidate can be uploaded and the application fee can be paid till the next day i.e. up to 8th March 2020.
As usual, the JEE Main April 2020 Examination is scheduled to be organized in the CBT mode on:-
- On 5th April 2020
- From 7th April 2020 to 9th April 2020, and
- On 11th April 2020