The national testing agency started the corrections in the NEET UG 2020 Online Application Form on Wednesday, 15 January 2020. This correction facility will remain active from 15th to 31st January 2020, after which no corrections in the NEET UG 2020 Online Application Form will be allowed.
Managing director of Career Point and a renowned mentor Mr Pramod Maheshwari, who is considered an authority in fields of NEET and JEE preparation stated that:-
Even if any NEET 2020 aspirant doesn’t feel to have made an error in NEET-UG 2020 Online Application Form, must check it now to avoid inconvenience in the future.
They can see the complete details that they had submitted in their application form by logging into their account on the official website of NEET 2020. They just need to visit https://ntaneet.nic.in/ and enter their registration number and password, to login into their registered account.
List of particulars that can be changed/corrected in the NEET UG 2020 Online Application Form
Except for the registered email ID and registered mobile number of the NEET 2020 candidates, NTA has allowed adding, removing, or modifying the personal data of the respective students. Students can make changes in the particulars such as:-
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- State eligibility
- Examination centre
- The medium of the Question Paper
- Category of the candidate
The documents of the candidates registered for the NEET 2020 can also be reloaded if it’s not clearly visible or if uploaded incorrectly. In case a candidate had uploaded the incorrect documents then they can also reload it. These personal documents are photos of the candidate, signature of the candidate, left-hand thumb impression and the certificates of Class 10.
Provision of fees needed to be paid for change made in the category
- In case a registered candidate of NEET 2020 need to change his/her category from reserved (UR) to unreserved, then he/ she will have to pay the difference in the fee of the two categories.
- In case the category of the candidate is changed from the unreserved (UR) to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC or others), no payment has to be made.
- An additional fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid if a candidate changes his category from OBC or EWS to the unreserved category.
- Change in the category from ST/SC to the unreserved category will require an additional fee of Rs 700.
The candidates are advised to cross-check the entire application form before submitting, as the chance for corrections in the NEET UG 2020 Online Application Form is given for a single time. The applications once submitted will not be changed or corrected further. At the end of the correction procedure, take a print out of the application form and correction slip and keep it for further reference.