The second attempt of the Joint Entrance Examination first-tier exam, JEE Main April 2020 registrations will begin from 7th February 2020. The aspirants who missed to appear in the JEE Main January 2020 or the candidates who need to enhance their JEE Main score should register for the JEE Main April 2020.
As the final selection for the NITs and other GFTIs will be as per the final JEE Main 2020 rank. Either the score of January attempt or April attempt, whichever would be the best score of the candidates. Moreover, it will decide whether the student can be eligible for JEE Advanced 2020 or sit in the test or not.
The students can register for the JEE Main April 2020 through the official website of the NTA JEE Main www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can also login to this official website to get more details on the examination.
Steps to apply for JEE Main April 2020:-
- Go to the official website link of NTA JEE Main.
- On the home page of the website you will find the link of “JEE Main 2020 April exam”, locate it and click to proceed.
- You will need to create a new login ID, for which you need to enter the required credentials.
- Fill the JEE Main April 2020 application form with the required personal information.
- Then click on “Submit” and take out a print copy of your successful application.
Last year in JEE Main 2019 the cut off percentile of reputed NITs was about 92 percentile NTA score. However, the percentile cut off may vary in JEE Main 2020.
Following are the criteria of ranking in JEE Main 2020:-
- JEE Main 2020 Rank would be calculated by considering the better of two NTA scores, one of January attempt and another from April attempt.
- In the case of two students securing the same percentile, NTA Score in Mathematics will be used to break the tie. And the candidate getting the higher score in Maths will get the higher rank.
- If the NTA is unable to break the tie on the basis of maths NTA Score then the NTA score in Physics would be used and compared to break the tie.
- At the end, if the procedures mentioned above falls short to break the tie then the NTA will consider the age of the candidate, and the older candidate among the two will get the higher rank.
For the latest information on JEE Main April 2020, keep visiting the official website. Also, stay tuned with the info portals of the career point to get the insights of currents aspects, by experienced faculty members of Kota coaching.