The NTA (National Testing Agency) is going to activate the online correction window for JEE Main 2020 application form correction on 14th of October (Monday), 2019. The facility for correction in JEE Main 2020 application form will be active form from 14th of October till 20th of October 2019 on the official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Primarily, the correction in the JEE Main 2020 January application form, is necessary for those Candidates, who had made errors in the application form of JEE Main January 2020.
Although, all the registered candidates of JEE Main 2020 (January) must visit the official website of JEE Main and verify their details filled in the application form. As after 20th of October 2020 (till 11:50 p.m.), no correction in particulars will be entertained by the NTA under any circumstances.
Additional fee wherever applicable will be charged to make the corrections in the JEE Main 2020 January application form. As per the official notice for the correction in JEE Main 2020 application form, the options of making the payments are through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI and PAYTM till October 20, 2019, 11:50 p.m.
JEE Main 2020 helpline
In case any candidate has any query concerning the JEE 2020 online application and fee payment, then they can contact the helpline at NTA Helpdesk number 0120-6895200.
Also, there is the QRS (Query Redressal System) on the JEE Main website which the candidates can use.
How to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2020
All the registered candidates who want to make changes or corrections in the JEE Main 2020 January application form can follow these simple steps.
- Go to the official site of NTA JEE Main — jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will find the login link. Click on it and enter your application number and password.
- After your login, the details filled in the application form will show up.
- A link to edit the application form will show up at the end of the page.
- Check all the details filled in your application form and make the corrections wherever needed.
- After doing the corrections in the JEE Main 2020 application form, submit it and take a print out for future reference.
JEE Main 2020 recaps
- The JEE Main 2020 registration process closed on the 10th of October, 2019.
- The JEE Main 2020 examination will be held from January 6 to January 11, 2020.
- The result will be declared by the agency on January 31, 2020.
For more related information, updates and latest news keep visiting the official site of NTA JEE Main.