Were you not able to crack JEE in the first attempt? Here is your another chance!
Do you agree that failures make you stronger and even more prepared for the next time? Every year a massive number of students appear for the exam. However, failures do not define that you cannot crack in your next inning. Here are some tips that will guide you.
Take your preparations to the next level- The more you practice, the more it will allow you to identify your past mistakes, and it will set you apart from others.
Learn from your mistakes-Students should accept their mistakes and learn quickly from it to bounce back with improvised and efficient ways.
Never give up on your goals
Some wrong mistakes should not allow you to settle down with failure. On the contrary, it should make you more aware and ready, right? Remember your JEE goals, and why had you started? Don’t forget you are on a mission.
Your second chance is here, waiting for you to make a move, and for that, you can take advantage of the Online Target Course for JEE 2021 (Phase 3) to strengthen your exam preparations.
Here are some more benefits of preparing for JEE 2021 with eCareerPoint:
- Live Online Coaching- Regular live online classes with complete live lectures by our experienced team of faculty members.
- Study Material: You will be getting all the notes of all the lectures (PDF). Also, you will get exercise sheets and solutions in both the digital format (PDF) and printed form. For more thorough learnings of the lectures, eCareerPoint will provide you with Daily Practice Problem Sheets. It will help you to apply your conceptual understanding obtained from the class, into solving the JEE Questions.
- Online Test Series with Feedback – eCareerPoint applies the methodology of the Kota coaching that the Career Point Chapter Tests, Unit tests, Minor & full syllabus Major Tests.
- Doubt Solving Counters: Batch wise video conferencing based live two-way interactive Doubt Solving Counters by subject expert faculties for doubt removal. Faculties will also provide problem-solving tips for the difficult sections of the JEE syllabus and also personalized guidance.
- Recorded lectures– Recorded lectures for your anytime revision in case you miss the class for any reason. These lectures will allow you to cover the left portion in case you join late. Live Classes for test Discussion to understand the mistakes.
- Live Motivational discussions– Live mentor sessions for candidate’s encouragement, Guidance Session, Individual Mentoring for uplifting your confidence, Parent-Teacher meetings.
The candidates must not lose their vision in the second attempt. For which, we at eCareerPoint are dedicatedly providing interactive learning for the upcoming JEE exams. Prepare yourself at best of your capacity to give your best this time. After all, learning from mistakes is an important aspect of any exam.
We are with you, are you? Let’s start the journey.