All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, commonly abbreviated as” AIIMS” was established in 1956, through an Act of Parliament entitling it with the status of an Autonomous Institution of National Importance. In due course of time, several other AIIMS was established turning it into a group of public medical colleges spread across multiple states of India.
A factor that makes it highly sought after destination of medical studies, is that the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India funds it, hence students enrolled here are charged with minimum possible fees.
Since AIIMS is an independent autonomous institute of national importance so it conducts its own entrance exams and imparts teaching programs in Medical and Para-medical courses both at UG and PG level and also awards its students with its own degree.
About AIIMS 2020
As usual AIIMS 2020 Exam which is organized for enrolling eligible candidates into its MBBS seats available in various AIIMS located across India (currently at New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Nagpur, Jodhpur, Guntur, Patna, Raipur and Bhubaneshwar) will be managed and organized by the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi.
As a medical aspirant, if you looking forward to AIIMS 2020 – A national level exam held every year, you need to register through the PAAR registration facility for getting admission into these AIIMS.
To do so, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020 and must keep an eye onto the updated details of AIIMS 2020 such as:-
- Important Dates of AIIMS 2020
- Details of AIIMS 2020 Application Form and much more………
For your convenience, we have tried to cover these Pieces of information of AIIMS 2020 and will keep updating it according to the official notifications of AIIMS 2020, which is expected to be released soon.
AIIMS 2020 Exam Dates
For the time being, we have mentioned below the Tentative Dates for AIIMS 2020, and we will keep this list updating in accordance with the official notifications of AIIMS 2020.
|Events of AIIMS MBBS 2020||Tentative dates ( AIIMS 2020)|
|Start of Basic Registration for AIIMS MBBS 2020||By 4th week of November 2019|
|Closing of AIIMS 2020 Basic Registration||By 2nd week of January 2020|
|Updation of AIIMS2020 basic registration Status
(clarification of application being accepted or not accepted)
|By 2ndweek of January 2020|
|Correction of basic Registration AIIMS2020
( for those candidates whose application didn’t get accepted)
|By 3rd week of January 2020|
|Getting Final Status of AIIMS 2020 Basic Registration||By 4thweek of January 2020|
|Final Generation of AIIMS 2020 Registration Code||By 4th week of January 2020|
|code generation Last date||By 3rd week of February 2020|
|Final registration (the payment of fee)||By 4th week of February 2020|
|Final registration Last date||By 2nd week of March 2020|
|Release of Admit card||By 3rd week of May 2020|
|AIIMS 2020 exam||By 4th week of May 2020|
|Announcement of AIIMS Result 2020||By 2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling for the first round||By 1st week of July 2020|
|Counselling for the Second round||By 1st week of August 2020|
|Counselling for the Third round||By 1st week of September 2020|
|Open Counselling (as per the requirement)||By 4th week of September 2020|
AIIMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
You can check the following factors mentioned below, to know whether you fulfill the AIIMS 2020 Eligibility criteria or not.
Citizens of India, NRIs, foreign nationals, and OCIs are eligible to apply for AIIMS 2020.
Note: Foreign nationals are not required to take the AIIMS MBBS 2020 entrance exam.
Past Academic Qualification:
In order to appear in AIIMS 2020 Candidates must qualify 12th board examinations (10+2 scheme) or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of senior secondary education.
Note: Candidates having passed the qualifying examination from a foreign country need to produce a document that can justify that his/her qualification is equivalent to 12th class.
Mandatory Subjects and obtained marks percentage:
You must have passed class 12th with four mandatory subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and must have scored a specified marks percentage according to your category. You can check it below:-
- A minimum of 60% marks for unreserved/general and OBC category.
- A minimum of 50% marks for PwD/SC/ST category.
Age limit for AIIMS 2020:
Your age must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020, this would be the lower age limit criteria for AIIMS 2020. While there would be no upper age limit for AIIMS MBBS 2020.
AIIMS 2020 Application Form filling process
AIIMS MBBS 2019 application process needs to be done according to PAAR facility which will consist of two stages:-
- Basic Registration and
- Final Registration.
Following are the main factors of AIIMS 2020 Application Form:
- You can fill the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form only through online mode, which will commence from the last week of November 2019.
- You need to be extra careful while filling the Application Form of AIIMS 2020. You must fill your complete details as application forms with incomplete details will automatically get rejected.
- In the Basic registration process, you just need to fill your basic details and upload your images in accordance with the prescribed format which includes scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- After completion of basic registration, you need to proceed further for the code generation step once your registration got accepted successfully.
- You would need to fill the remaining details in the AIIMS 2020 Application Form and make payment of the application fee.
- As the registration process of AIIMS 2020 is completely online hence there will be no need to send any hard copy of application form via post, mail or any other medium to the authority.
- In case any error has crept into your application then you don’t need to panic as in latter stages the authority will provide the AIIMS MBBS correction facility through online mode.
AIIMS 2020 Application Fee:
In the final stages of the registration process, you have to submit the application fee as specified according to the category that you belong to. Application Fee can be paid as per the specified payment method, most probably through the online gateway via credit card, debit card or net-banking.
Below you can find the complete list of AIIMS 2020 Application Fee corresponding to the various categories.
- Candidates belonging to the General category will require to pay Rs.1500/-
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category (Creamy & Non – Creamy layer) will require to pay Rs.1500/-
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) category will require to pay Rs.1200/-
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes (ST) category will require to pay Rs.1200/-
- While the candidates belonging to the PwD category is exempted from AIIMS Application Fee.
In due course of time, more information and updates will be revealed by the authorities and Career Point will bring them all to you.